Shot of Bourbon: The Video



Remember I told you about a music video I shot while visiting my hometown of Paris, KY?  Well, the video is ready and it is my pleasure to bring it to you! Here it is: the video for my debut single, S.O.B. (Shot of Bourbon).  Shot and directed by Jake Drescher (J-Ideas) and starring yours truly (Brandon Jones), REAL Tha Poet, Nicole Palma and Doug Jones (yes, relation).  Shot on location at Doug's Bar and made with Love, Happiness and good times.  If you like the song you can purchase it online:

Shot of Bourbon on iTunes

Shot of Bourbon on Amazon

Enjoy, share and thank you all for you unrelenting Love and support. The EP is coming soon to a music provider near you.

I'm so excited that I accidentally posted the video and song 15 minutes early while editing my website and getting things in order to release the song.  This is a big deal to me.  A lot of time, effort and literal blood sweat and tears went into making this moment come to fruition. I might need a shot of Bourbon just to calm myself down!  (Spoken rapidly on one breath: "I do not condone the consumption of ridiculously copious amounts of Bourbon or any other alcoholic beverage to curtail excitement or stress.")

Y'all be good until next time... Then, you can just be heathens!

Comments

Popular Posts