Stream of Consciousness: late night Love flow

I Love you my amazingly gifted talented princess who to me is more than a queen so in Love that it seems I could be inside a dream and never wake up for weeks it'll take car alarms and fires to awaken me from sleep. Please don't bother my father told me to rest my eyes when lonely or close them and think of holding the woman I want to hold me. If you reply just keep in mind that my pride is set aside just to say I truly thank you for the time you've been alive. To comprehend just how I'm feeling is something you're probably willing to do please understand to romance is not my plan. I'm more of a simple man who would gladly trade all my fans and stay hot as a Southern summer just to see your face again. You're my friend and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here's the ending of my revealing  for sleeping's about to start.

Comments

Popular Posts